Audrey 2 Plant Monster

Behold! My version of an “Audrey 2” plant monster. I started this as a Halloween decoration, but it turned into more of an art piece that will probably end up living amongst the plants in my living room. It was mostly made from things I had around the house. The styrofoam ball I used for the head has been sitting in my closet for years, just waiting for the perfect project. On the way to Joann’s for their floral department, I stopped by the thrift store beforehand and scored the perfect leaves, saving me money and reusing instead of buying new! The little babies were made from dollar store items. This was a very thrifty project! I love how it turned out; I’m actually a bit wary of putting it out on my patio for Halloween!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s